Tuesday, May 31, 2011

17 Weeks

Technically now I am 17 weeks and 1 day. But meh.

So as of a little the day before and then all day today, it is now getting painful to sit up like a person normally should. I have to kind of lounge back just a bit to ease everything off my lower stomach cause it hurts a lot otherwise. : /

It's annoying. I went to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie tonight and was so uncomfortable sitting there because all the pressure down there makes it so I feel like I'm sitting on a bike seat with the bones down there getting bruised. That's if I sit so my stomach can be comfortable. It was a no-win situation -_-'

I think I eventually just zoned out of the pain of either by focusing on the incredibly hot Sam Claflin (Clafin?) who played Philip in the movie. *swoon*

Oh and there is now 1 week, 2 days, 15 hours, and 30 minutes until my gender ultrasound. This week can't go by fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment