Monday, May 23, 2011

Cravings So Far

I figured I'd try and remember all the things I've craved since being pregnant. They aren't in any particular order, so yeah.


-Thai food (cause I wanted a certain kind of spicy)
-Crunchy Cheetos
-Mangoes
-Pineapple
-Watermelon
-Sliced Peaches
-Fat Back
-Water
-Something sweet and bready with coconut (ended up getting a Hostess Snoball for this)
-Kings Hawaiian Bread Rolls
-Doughnuts
-Captain Crunch Cereal with the berries
-Pizza Rolls or the pizza sticks from grocery store delis
-Coke or Pepsi
-Cream Cheese Pecan Pie
-Brie (bought some that was made with pasteurized milk but it ended up tasting kinda gross and then after three little slices I was too afraid to eat any more)

And that's all I can remember for now. As you can see my cravings are pretty balanced out between healthy stuff and bad stuff. The worst has to be the fat back. But I got some of that yesterday so yay! It's been a pretty mellow pregnancy. I've been extremely lucky in that. But things are beginning to rev up as I am starting to get hungry faster and I go pee more often. The baby apparently is about half a pound right now and around the length of an avocado, so it's starting to get big. I think next week is an onion. Probably viadlia, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment