Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I made skillets for brunch today. It took a while because I accidentally forgot about the sausage on the stove and so a lot of it burned. I had to run to the store for more. Grabbed the sparkling cider I couldn't get last night since I didn't bring my wallet in the store and so couldn't draw money from the ATM. Also grabbed some fruit.

The eggs were being annoying cause first the shells kept trying to fall into the bowl with the eggs and then the eggs stuck to the pan like mad. They've never done that to me before. It was like everything that could go wrong was trying to.

Mama had mimosas and I had me some sparkling cider and orange juice. Sooo yummy! ^_^ I had a tiny bit of stuff on my plate along with a biscuit and some fruit but I barely ate half the skillet stuff. I had been starving this morning on the way back from the store, I don't know where that went. Maybe my stomach is already getting squished.

I'm also all swollen with water thanks to the potato chips I ate last night. So my tummy is sticking out a bit. I need to make sure I drink lots of water today to get rid of the salt.

My mom got me a mother to be card and it made me very happy! I had a hard time trying not to cry while reading it. This is what it said:

Being a mom means...

Hours of sleep lost.
A lifetime of joy gained.

Tears kissed away.
Giggles shared.

More toys on the floor.
More love in your heart.

The inside says: You're going to be such a wonderful mom.
Then my mom wrote: This is the first of many, many cards you will receive. Each one will be filled with more love than you can imagine. Love ya, Mommy.

The card is really cute, too! Definitely saving it, not that I wouldn't, I like to save cards for some reason.

And today I believe baby is hanging out near the left side again. I have to lay on my stomach to do stuff on the computer because while sitting it was painful on the left side down there.

And I really want to take a nap but then again I don't. I don't have off again until Wednesday. But I know I should sleep when I feel like I need it. I'll most likely take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment