Monday, May 23, 2011

My Lazy Baby

I finally grabbed my webcam and took shots of my funny little one during the May 11 ultrasound I had. Any time the arms were seen, they were behind my baby's head. And sometimes the legs were crossed. It was as if my baby was just lounging inside me. Cute little thing!

So here are two pictures from it:



In the second picture you can see the ribs a lot better. The hand is resting under the ear, or the wrist is, whichever you see. You can't see the head very well, though. And that round thing above the baby is the placenta.

If they're small, sorry you can look here too: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/beauwen_eloway/babylounging.jpg

 Isn't my baby cute!? So silly, hehe!

Ugh and I have no idea why the bold won't go away after posting that link. It's pissing me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment