Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 3

I did okay again today. While I did have some junk food I didn't eat much.

Breakfast
-Breakfast pizza (croissant rolls, eggs, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, and cheese)
-Glass of water
-Glass of sweet tea

Lunch
-Nibbled on popcorn and twizzlers
-Three glasses of water over the course of a few hours

Dinner
-Red beans and rice leftovers
-Glass of water

Dessert
-Two pieces (a few hours apart) of pumpkin spice cake with chocolate chips and butter cream frosting

Snack
-Bowl of coco crispies

I did have two swallows of my sister's Coke and there was more water interspersed throughout there.

Haven't taken my measurements yet, I know I'm being really lazy about it, haha. And tonight I'm going to bed earlier than I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment