Saturday, June 11, 2011

Frustrating!

So I guess this happened yesterday since it's 4:39am Saturday morning.

Anyway, I got a call from FOB. I thought my mom had gotten the phone company to block the number. Apparently not. She hasn't said anything about it since she said she'd go do it. I wonder if she's trying to punish me for not having a job right now or something. I told her I got a call from him and she just asked what he said and that was it. She didn't say anything about how she had to wait to go and ask them to block the number or how she forgot to do it, nothing!

It upset me that he called because I don't want him back in my life! All he asked is how is the baby doing and then asked me how I was doing. I told him the baby is doing fine and I'm doing ok. He went quiet for a moment and then said, "Well, I guess that's it then." Then we said bye and hung up.

I hope I don't hear from him for at least a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment