Thursday, October 20, 2011

Residual Emotions

I'm not sure if this has an actual name but residual emotion is the best name for it. You know when you have a dream and something in it happens that makes you feel an emotion very strongly, then you wake up really soon after and you still feel that emotion for a while after waking up? That's residual emotion.

The reason why I'm talking about it is because during a nap I had a dream where I was meeting up with some chicks I hadn't seen in a while. Some were women I knew in school and some were my middle sister's old friends. They exclaimed over my belly and I enjoyed all the talk about how cute I looked and all.

One of my sister's friends wanted to see if she could feel parts of the baby through my stomach. With the way my dream was, I could actually feel my baby's arm so I showed her where it was. She grabbed it suddenly and kind of pinched it, startling my little one.

This made me mad and feel super protective of my baby. When I got up I was still feeling a bit pissed and wished I could hold my baby in my arms.

I've had the whole residual stuff with a few other dreams but I pretty much always have it after baby dreams.

I can't wait to meet my baby. Two weeks and two days until my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment