Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bedtime Tonight

The little booger is in his swing. He better sleep well tonight because he got up at 9:30am and had about an hour and a half nap from 11:30am to 1:19pm. And for some reason he was totally fine with not eating from about 2pm to 7pm. I don't understand it. But now he's fed and asleep. What I hate, though is that it takes me so long to be ready to feed him. I don't get it. He eats about every 3-4 hours and yet I'm barely ready for him. Blah. Anyways I hope he sleeps well tonight. He slept almost 8 hours straight last night. I did wake him up to eat sometime before midnight but he didn't wake up all the way and he went right back to sleep after and slept until about 3:45am then went back to bed until about 6am and I got him back to sleep and eh got up for the day three hours later. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment