Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Might Be Alone

I just found out that my best friend is going to be here on November 9th. This really bites because she told me she was going to be here in late October.

She promised me she was going to be at the birth of my kid. With the way baby measured at the last ultrasound, it could be born before she gets here.

If that happens the most likely, during the worst part of the delivery, it'll just be me and the midwives in the birthing room. My mom can't stay in the room the entire time or else she'll faint. She can't handle seeing people in pain.

And I hear that with how things are with a woman's body and all during delivery, I won't exactly notice what's going on around me, but still, the though of it just being me for the most part makes me incredibly sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment